Community Case Management
Related Success Stories
People experiencing mental illness, substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, release from incarceration or homelessness may need help finding and accessing resources to manage life struggles.
At Chrysalis Center, we work with individuals and families to help them manage complicated situations. We help people identify their needs and set goals for their future. By connecting each person to community services, we help them become more independent and self-sufficient. But we don’t stop there. We’re here as long as people need us to help overcome any barriers they encounter and help smooth the path to success.
Our skilled staff help people:
- Find, obtain and maintain safe, affordable housing
- Access job training and education
- Gain employment
- Manage physical and mental healthcare
- Learn daily living skills such as housekeeping, shopping on a budget, using public transportation, managing finances and being a good tenant
- Complete applications for housing subsidies and entitlement benefits
- Connect to community resources such as houses of worship and support groups